- Enables the real-time capture and analysis of rich and granular forklift fleet operational data, including safety alerts, vehicle usage, vehicle inspection, and driver behavior
- Identifies opportunities to reduce the risks of accidents, enhance staff morale and wellbeing, and minimize insurance costs and potential disruptions
- Free trial version available for customers for up to ten installed VIA Mobile360 Forklift Safety Systems
Taipei, Taiwan, September 29, 2022 – With growing supply chain complexity, accelerating e-commerce demand, and rising labor shortages, the need for logistics and manufacturing enterprises to harness the power of the digitization to boost the safety, efficiency, and sustainability of their warehouse operations has never been greater.
To enable enterprises to address this challenge, VIA Technologies, Inc. is introducing the VIA WorkX Connect Cloud Management Service for forklift fleets equipped with the VIA Mobile360 Forklift Safety System. By providing instant access to a wealth of critical vehicle utilization, driver performance, and safety alert data and statistics through a live dashboard, VIA WorkX Connect enables administrators to glean deeper and sharper insights into their forklift operations and immediately identify opportunities for improvement to safety, efficiency, and wellbeing.
- Safety Alerts: including driver fatigue, phone usage, and smoking; front and rear pedestrian detection incidents; driver camera blockages; unauthorized drivers; and geofencing. Snapshots of each incident are automatically taken by the appropriate camera and stored on the cloud for further analysis. Video retrieval is available for further analysis of events and accidents.
- Vehicle Usage: including average and actual utilization trends, real-time location tracking, driver and trip records, and safety alerts.
- Vehicle Inspection: including inspection report submission rates and vehicle health and reliability checklists based on OSHA guidelines.
- Driver Behavior: including vehicles driven, hours spent driving, and safety alerts.
“We have developed the VIA WorkX Connect Cloud in close collaboration with key global customers from multiple industries to meet their practical operational needs,” said Richard Brown, VP International Marketing, VIA Technologies, Inc. “By supporting the real-time capture and analysis of rich and granular forklift fleet usage and safety data, the service enables enterprises to reduce the risks of accidents, enhance staff morale and wellbeing, and minimize insurance costs and potential disruptions.”
About VIA WorkX Connect Cloud
The VIA WorkX Connect Cloud Management Service is compatible with all 2PD + DSS packages of the VIA Mobile360 Forklift Safety System. An integrated 4G wireless module and data plan are required. The companion VIA WorkX smart phone app supporting Android and iOS devices is also available for registering vehicles and drivers, filing inspection reports, and other tasks.
A free month trial version of the VIA WorkX Connect Cloud with access for two administrators is available for customers supporting up to ten installed VIA Mobile360 Forklift Safety Systems.
To sign up for the VIA WorkX Connect Cloud, please click here:
About the VIA Mobile360 Forklift Safety System
The VIA Mobile360 Forklift Safety System prevents pedestrian collisions and injuries in busy warehouse and industrial environments with its support for pinpoint people detection and driver fatigue, smoking, and phone usage alerts. This smart and reliable IP67 system is available in a variety of packages and configurations to meet diverse operational safety scenarios and has been adopted by leading global enterprises across a diverse array of industries, including chemicals, auto manufacturing, food and beverages, and one of the world’s busiest harbors.
For more information, please click here:
VIA Mobile360 Forklift Safety System
About VIA Technologies, Inc.
VIA Technologies, Inc. is a global leader in the design and development of intelligent automotive, industrial, building, and edge solutions for the most demanding use cases and deployment environments. Headquartered in Taipei, Taiwan, VIA operates a global network that links the high-tech centers of the US, Asia, and Europe and spans a customer base that includes many of the world’s leading hi-tech, manufacturing, and transportation enterprises. www.viatech.com